"Make the Most of Yourself"


Photo courtesy of Marlon Zabate

This is the message I got in the morning after I had enough sleep. I was really tired because of holiday rush. The insight was "To be able to help others and in a way change the world is to make the most of ourselves. To be someone we never thought to be." Also, with that statement, it also means or related to Self Love. For how can we improve ourselves if we cannot accept our flaws. Change can be first realized in acceptance. 

Once we know who we really are, I think the next step is to do Self Projection consistently especially for this year 2015. Self projection is when you say or do something to others, think as if you're saying or doing it to yourself and check how you think and feel in that given moment. It's like pointing the needle to myself whatever is happening in my reality or outside of me. I sometimes do this whenever I am contemplating or doing something. I guess this is a big help if we are pursuing Self Mastery for how can we master ourselves if we do not know ourselves, right?

With that insight, I imagine who I want to be and from there my decisions and actions are based on that idea of myself. And when we make the most of who we are then there are so much we can give to others and to the world because we feel satisfied or full inside of us and when it's time to give, we can give a lot. 

So, decide who you want to be this year and make the most out of it. I already decided for myself and we'll see how it is by the end of this year. It's different from New Year's resolution though because it is more on the beingness and New Year's resolution is more on the doingness. Beingness surpasses doingness because we naturally act based on our thoughts. I noticed most people focus on the doingness and that's the reason why they fail to follow their New Year's resolution. We must focus on the beingness because we are called human being not human doing...hehehe 

Anyways, if you need more understanding about this matter you can leave a comment below and I'd be happy to answer your question. 

Comments

  1. Ate joy na gets ko na gusto mong iparating sa sulat na ito, "Kung mangangarap ka ng isang bagay na gusto mo ma achieve dapat i-feel mo na nakuha mo na ito, kasi kung pangarap lang lagi ang iisipin mo it mean's hanggang dun ka lang hindi mo ito mararating. May kasabihan nga tayo " Papunta ka palang, pabalik na ako!". Kaya dapat kung ano gusto mo, yun ka ngayon! ;)

    By: Marlon Zabate

    God Bless you all ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Missing the Old Memories

Breaking the Stigma: Choosing to Be a Single Mom

Experience the Natural Power of Herbs with Supreme Herb Turmeric Soothing Gel Max Strength: An Organic and Edible Solution to Pain and Inflammation