A Birthday Present For Myself


Few days from now, I am going to be, OMG! can't believe this, 30!!! The pressure of getting married will be more intense, I guess, after my birthday. Well, life is not just about getting married guys, please. If you love me or like me at least, please do not ask me that question. I am happy right now being single because I have so many things to do for my life. Let's put that idea on the hands of God, okay? (crossing fingers)...

I am going to share with you how I prepared for my birthday as my birthday present for myself. Turning 30 feels like a debut for me...hahaha!!! Some of my friends celebrate it as a despedida. Saying goodbye to 20's and saying hi to 30's. Usually, we will plan for a party with friends and loved ones. But, it's not my kind of idea as of this year. A lot has happened to me especially after I turned 29 and I got wounded out of it. No worries, scars are just signs of the battles I have conquered...hahaha!!! Proud of myself...

I learned a lot from these battles I faced from physical, mental, emotional and spiritual level. Hopefully soon, financial...hahaha! I wanna be rich! Just kidding. I will share it with you soon bits by bits here on my blog. But, just to give you a whole picture, it's like this: "Life is meant to be a worthwhile journey but most of us experience sufferings because most of our ways of living negate our natural state as a human being." - Joy Bionson. Yes, we live our lives in an opposite direction and that's why we suffer. Here, let me show you. All we have to do here on Earth is TO LIVE. If you reverse the word "LIVE", it would be "EVIL". Toinks! Yeah, I cannot agree more. So, what has this got to do with my birthday? I am going to give myself the reverse of how I lived my life before.

If some plan for a party with friends and families, I plan for a stress-free and happy life for myself from now on. I know you'll ask me, how to have a stress-free life? I just have one simple answer but not easy to apply, LOVE YOURSELF UNCONDITIONALLY. The first time I heard this, I really do not have any idea how to love myself because I thought I already love myself. But, the truth is I did not love myself. I discovered this after spending some time with my negative emotions few months ago, being present with them. As I came to know them, I discovered that I abandoned myself. I neglected myself. I ignored myself. I hated myself. It took some time for me to discover these because for the past years I covered them with the mindset that I can do everything and I always justify my existence and value to other people even to my family. Yes, very pathetic. These negative thoughts or beliefs manifested in my life because our physical reality is our biggest mirror of what is inside us. Therefore, I was living my life going against myself and that's why there were lots of shits that happened in my life which I created unconsciously. This does not mean that the Universe condemn me for being a bad person as I thought to believe in since I was young but the purpose of the Universe is for me to see and become aware of these negative thoughts I have been carrying around in my subconscious mind. And so then will I have the power to change it.


Realizing this, I decided to love myself unconditionally as my birthday present to myself. I let go of those BS, I mean, belief systems that do not work for me and I am changing my negative core beliefs such as I am not good enough, I deserve to suffer, I do not amount to anything, I am worthless etc. Before, I hated emotional pain so much. Now, I learn to love them as they helped me discover my negative core beliefs so I can remove them from within and so they won't exist in my life. I promise myself not to abandon myself again, to be with myself no matter what. I also dedicate myself to a daily self-approval process, discovering my self-worth, and building my self-esteem.  I know I'd be spending a lot of ME Time for the next days until my birthday or pass my birthday. I don't know. That's why on my birthday I just want to be at home and buy myself one of my favorite food which is pizza, a very big vegetarian one. Eat it like there's no tomorrow and no visitors 'cause I do not want to share it...hehehe. As your birthday gift for me, (by the way, this is not compulsory) you can also help me in this process of pure positive focus about myself by letting me know what you like about me. Material things are the least thing I desire after I've gone through my depression which I shared with you on my previous blog post entitled It's Okay Not To Be Okay. To tell you honestly, I am still on the process of putting myself back. After that, I will start playing my life for who I really am, no more pretending and justifying. In fact, we do not have to do anything in this world. We just have to be ourselves. I do believe it's going to be a worthwhile journey after my 30th birthday because I AM the scriptwriter of my life, always been and always will be. 

As Brian Tracy once said in his seminar, "The most important person in your life is YOU."


I will post this on the day of my birthday so no one will screw my birthday plan...hehehe. And oh, by the way, since it's my birthday, I will be giving out my Number 1 favorite product of Mary Kay which is the Mary Kay Lotus & Bamboo Loofah Body Cleanser as shown below to the lucky one whom I will choose at the end of this month, July 31, 2015.


Mechanics:
Just LIKE my Facebook page OUR BEAUTY SHOPPE and give a positive comments to any Mary Kay products I posted in the photo albums. More comments more chances of winning. For more info., you can check the event on my page entitled A Gift For You!.

To give you a sample, here's my positive comment about this Mary Kay Lotus & Bamboo Loofah Body Cleanser:
"I sooo love this product because it gives me a refreshing relax feeling on my senses with its scent and a squeaky clean feeling on my skin after I took a bath. Unlike other body scrubs out there which are painful to scrub on my skin or cannot even remove my dead skin cells. This one is not painful. In fact, it's safe to use everyday and my dead skin cells are removed. Plus, my skin is moisturized so no need to put lotion after bath. For me, it's a 3-in-1 product, body scrub, body wash and body lotion. My skin becomes lighter as the dead skin cells were removed and generates new healthy skin cells."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Stigma: Choosing to Be a Single Mom

Missing the Old Memories

Experience the Natural Power of Herbs with Supreme Herb Turmeric Soothing Gel Max Strength: An Organic and Edible Solution to Pain and Inflammation