Missing the Old Memories

I check my Facebook now twice today looking at the photos of my friends and reading my news feed. I saw a pic of my CAT days and after that I missed the old memories. I missed everything in the past from my preschool, elementary, high school and college. Because I can compare right now that my life before was so simple. Unlike now, it is going to the direction of seriousness...hehehe

I always dream of going back to my past but I know it won't be possible anymore. In fact, I am more excited to go home to Davao rather than to Singapore. Sad to say that some of my friends are not there in Davao. They are working abroad. Because of this, I think I really have to move on.

Luckily today, I met Liza for a few months of not seeing each other. Nice to know that she is starting to move on with her life after breaking up with her boyfriend. Also, I had an enjoyable dinner with my new colleagues here in Cebu. Sir Tony, Irish, Gil, Delmi, Sir Bong, Yayabs, Mark, and Dacs.

Regarding about my work, well, I really had a lot of things to do. Thanks God for some that save me by the bell...hehehe I also noticed that Sir ManMan checks us more often than before. Perhaps this is because of the turn over. I am so sad because Sir Tony's gonna leave  me...huhuhu

Anyways, I don't want to talk about loneliness...Hmp! Well, tell you, this morning before I go to sleep, Yayabs told me that he will have a new business venture. I get excited about it. I am willing to support him with the most of my strength, time and effort...hehehe Also, Sir Bong told me that he wants us to go to Bohol... Oh my gosh, Lord, You really answered my prayers! I really want to go to Bohol so much... Hopefully, this will push through... So how's your day today?

Please excuse me if I talk about anything today...hehehe.. I am just a bit bored.

Comments

  1. ..What the difference of an experience you dreamed and which you yourself had? What if the experience happened in a remote location, on the other side of the world. Before it happens you can dream of it, in which it is a potential future for you. You can choose to make it a reality. Once it has happened, it will fast become a past experience. In the end, dreaming something to happen and having a memory of that experience, the cause and the effect, in my experience works:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Stigma: Choosing to Be a Single Mom

Experience the Natural Power of Herbs with Supreme Herb Turmeric Soothing Gel Max Strength: An Organic and Edible Solution to Pain and Inflammation