Rising Strong from Failure: Three Valuable Lessons for Personal Growth


Hey guys, how is life going on? One thing that inspires me to be back in blogging is because of  Dr. Wayne Dyer's quote, "Don't die with your music still in you." I actually have a choice to just be quiet and be busy with my life. However, what if someone can learn from my experience, what if someone can find inner peace or value with the kind of thoughts that I am sharing. Because that's what I needed when I was in my problems that I wished I might find someone who can guide me to the solution or just even to a better place. That's why I decided to update my blog and for this week I want to share with you my learnings about failures. Most of us have resistance about failures and negative limiting beliefs about ourselves when we experienced it.

It hit me big time when I realized fully that life is full of ups and downs. The path of life is like the graph of the stock market full of ups and downs. I was living in an illusion when I wished problems will go away when I achieved certain things or had certain possessions. Really so naΓ―ve. A friend of mine told me, problems will never go away. Instead of feeling sorry for myself, I felt relieved that what happened to me in September 2021 was just part of life. And so, I decided to continue because that gave me a feeling that I was on the right track. I needed it because if I didn't know I was on the right track, I might lose hope and the motivation to continue fighting will all be gone for good.

And to add that up, I heard this from Dean Graziosi, "In order to be successful, you have to solve bigger problems." I talked to myself if this is the case then life calls me to be successful because I was really in a big shitty state at that time financially. Honestly, I really didn't know what to do. Like I mentioned in my previous blog "Appreciating What We Already Have: My Journey from Self-Doubt to Gratitude" that the business that I tried to put up 2 years ago was way out of my league and I am not even a cook. That alone put me in a very shaky position given the fact that I already lost my money and savings from that ex-business partner who's a swindler. Good thing, blessings from God are still with me that's why I pursued.


If failure calls me to be successful then failure is necessary for growth. I desired more of what I have because I want to provide for my child's needs and wants. We immediately assume sometimes that it is not good to desire more because sh*ts will happen. With my experience, sh*ts happen so that we will become aware of our negative limiting beliefs that are detrimental to us and blocking us from getting what we want. Even though at that time I didn't know what to do, I focused myself in maximizing what I can learn from this experience and what are the negative limiting beliefs that I was holding myself into for a long time that I didn't know. So, I did shadow work. Every time I have problems to face, I always do shadow work because, based on my experience, sometimes problems will just solved by itself. 

And so let me share with you the 3 things I learned from that experience. 

One of my limiting belief is I equated my self-worth to how much money I had. I considered this as a limiting belief because what if you will lose all the money that you earn? You will feel pity on yourself because you see yourself as no value anymore. Because this was what I felt at that time and when I inquired about that feeling, it showed me that I equated my self-worth to how much money I had. I realized that our value as an individual is intrinsic unrelated to how much money we make or have. Regardless of whether I have money or not, my value will not dissipate. It's still within me. With no money involve, I can create more value to the world. 

Second is the more I blamed my experience to that of my ex-business partner for what had happened to me, the more I was giving away my power to him. Honestly, it was hard for me to accept that I was being fooled around. I can't help but ask myself. How come I let this happen? Instead of feeling victimized which I was for a couple of months that's why I was stuck, I accepted the fact that I let it happen to me. It was me who did it to me. When I started to own the experience that it was all in my doing, it gave me power. Power to decide on what to do. Power to move forward. Power to change my current situation and more. As some coaches would say, this is what taking full responsibility.

Actually there's a lot that I learned from  that experience but I don't want to write a novel on this topic so will stick with the 3 big nuggets. Lastly is forgive myself. And sometimes, it's the hardest thing to do given the fact that you did it to yourself. You can't help but blame and hate yourself for doing so. However, when I realized that this experience has to happen in order for me to grow, to be aware of my limiting beliefs so it will not hinder me from manifesting what I want, to really think about what I really want in my life, and to appreciate the things that I already have and how I have become better as a person because of this experience. These are all priceless. More priceless than the money and savings that I had lost. And with this understanding, I forgave myself and move forward.

So, how about you? I would love to know what are the 3 things that you learned from your failures. If you don't mind sharing, feel free to comment down below or you can share this to your friend or loved ones who you think might need this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missing the Old Memories

Breaking the Stigma: Choosing to Be a Single Mom

Experience the Natural Power of Herbs with Supreme Herb Turmeric Soothing Gel Max Strength: An Organic and Edible Solution to Pain and Inflammation