My First Ever Online Store

At the start of June, I was so excited for a lot of reasons; I resigned from my previous employment so I am now working full-time for my business, I can now go on vacation whenever I want to so I decided to go to my hometown Davao City, and lastly Mary Kay just announced a chance for us, beauty consultants, to travel to Hong Kong and be able to watch the Dream Beautiful contest, the making of a model. I knew deep in my heart that I can do it because they only require us to recruit 8 new team members for 3 months (June-August) and based on my past experience, I was able to recruit 7 team members in 3 months with no goals set whatsoever. 

But the unexpected happened, I got sick after I had a facial booking at my friend's house. It was a rare disease and I am going to talk about it soon once I am completely healed. That's a promise! With that sickness, I was bedridden for few weeks and until now I still cannot walk. It has been more than a month already. 

First few weeks, I was really having a hard time especially that I am not used to doing nothing. I read inspirational or motivational messages online and it was not helping me either because I cannot do anything for my goals. I had so much plans before I went home and they were all cancelled. 

While I was fighting my sickness, I also thought of things on how I can still earn money while I am lying on my bed. For me to have an idea, I spent my whole day on the internet; listening to music, watching videos, sometimes chatting with friends. I even did a facial booking at home with a friend and I made a sale. I was so happy. So, I though how can I make my sale big enough when I am just at home? Then, I searched anything about Mary Kay and an idea came in that I can sell Mary Kay online!

I was very thankful to God that when I had that idea and decided to work on it. He gave me everything that I need to make it possible. Ideas were coming in inside my mind like rain so I need to act fast. Honestly, I hardly get enough of sleep nowadays because there's a lot for me to do and I am too excited! You know that feeling that your mind won't allow you to sleep.


Anyways, here it is now my first ever online store "Our Beauty Shoppe". Based on my story above, this is a shop that let's you purchase Mary Kay products online. Here are the benefits that you will get.
  • No minimum amount purchase required.
  • More payment options such as credit and debit cards, bank deposits, paypal, atm, gcash, smartmoney, etc.
  • Purchase anytime, anywhere.
  • Be guided with how to use Mary Kay products because I will do product review with their features, benefits and proper usage like what I did on my 2 recent blog posts.
  • Awesome customer service that provides you customized skincare needs and personalized makeup because you can always call, text or viber me on my number +63-922-850-1459.
  • Enjoy free product sampling. I will include product samplers depending on the amount of the purchase.
  • Avail Mary Kay promos that only members can enjoy. So, for you to be updated with the promos or free products, please LIKE my Facebook page Our Beauty Shoppe.
Hopefully, this will turn out good because I know there are a lot of Mary Kay lovers out there who do not know where to buy again especially if they lost contact with their beauty consultants. Moreover, this will also increase the exposure of Mary Kay particularly to teenagers and young professionals. By the way, I may not be able to go to Hong Kong this year but I am still happy because I have my online store. 

So, I am going to finally launch my online store this coming August 1, 2014 because I am still working on it right now. I'd like you to join me on that day so I created a public event on Facebook. Just click this link: Launching of Our Beauty Shoppe and invite your friends too. To give you a sneak peak, you can click the My Store tab above. To end this, I'd like to leave you a message, do not let your circumstance hinder you from achieving your dreams. Anything is possible if you just believe. Life is all about faith. :)

P.S.

I would like to thank TackThis! for helping me set up my online store easily. I am not good in making websites but I did not experience nosebleed while doing so. Plus, you can integrate your online store to your Facebook page and blog. Isn't it amazing? So, if you want to set up your own online shop, sign up for TackThis!.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missing the Old Memories

Breaking the Stigma: Choosing to Be a Single Mom

Appreciating What We Already Have: My Journey from Self-Doubt to Gratitude