Confused???

I have been  a manager of a coffee shop for a few months now. Yes, I did well last month. I delivered what is expected of me. But, I am really confused right now because I have so many mentors.

Lord, I really need your guidance about what I am going to do. In fact, I am very thankful for the success that I had last month.Sir Jonas kept on asking me what did I do and he thought that I was just doing guest work. Well, honestly, I felt bad about it. Anyways, he might be right so let's forget it. Lord, You have given me a lot of customers everyday that from an average sales of 1000, it went up to 2000. Even Sir Jonas kept on asking me for an answer, I really cannot answer it. That's how great our God is. I thought.

When the Halloween was approaching, my sales are getting slow until now. And, I did a bad move. I was expecting that this All Saints Day and All Souls Day, we have a lot of customer that it could double but it did not. I was like getting a sales of 1000 a day. I also did not think of the double overhead that I was going to pay for my employees. Yay! But thank goodness. My one barista wanted to go for a vacation in Bohol. Hay... God is really really really good. It saved me with the overhead.

Also, I really wanted to have vacation as well. I felt tired going to work. But, it did not matter, I together with my friends, were happy on how we celebrate the holiday.

I was also thankful to God that I have known another person who I consider as my mentor when it comes to business. He treats us and teaches us as well about business because he's also a businessman. I learned a lot from him especially the Word of Honor. This is very important because it destroys your credibility. You will get a lot of people who will trust you because you have a word of honor. I have to learn this and practice.

After the holiday, I had a meeting with the CEO of the company regarding our next strategy for the business. He thought that I did well because of minimizing the expenses. I was a bit afraid because I spent. I spent the money for the grill pan since my toaster got broken, a new set of salad bowl, and some for the penalties. But anyway, I was just hoping he wouldn't discover it.

So, for the past few months of being a manager of a coffee shop, I already have few mentors. Now, I was kind of confused. I need your advice about this Lord God. I could not think I don't know why. I think I need to be alone. Alone with You. Let's have a meeting Lord God. Can we? Help me sort out things and decide and make a plan...huhuhu Hopefully, we will have a definite time together. I need You Lord God, please....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missing the Old Memories

Breaking the Stigma: Choosing to Be a Single Mom

Experience the Natural Power of Herbs with Supreme Herb Turmeric Soothing Gel Max Strength: An Organic and Edible Solution to Pain and Inflammation