I was healed

It has been an opportunity to be here in Singapore for the second time around without any expense coming out from my own wallet. Isn't it amazing? Unlike my first trip, it was full of work but now it isn't. I get a lot of time to roam around the city. And yes, that's what I did on my first week of stay here. Unfortunately, I didn't have my own digital camera. If you notice I haven't put any pictures in this blog...hehehe. So, I was hoping that someone could give a camera or just let me borrow his/her camera. Poor girl. Well, I was so luck because I have a lot of friends here and they were all very supportive of me and so they let me borrow their cam. Everyday, all I did was to have some fun and enjoy. After a week of doing it, I got tired as well. I wished that someday I could stay home also. So, for my second week here in Singapore, I stayed home most of the time. That's why I was able to write this blog. I lost track of my budget and I guess it's better to stay home. But I didn't realize that it was really boring and frustrating to be at home for the first time. I missed home a lot especially my boyfriend. Because of that, we had a fight. I was so miserable and in turmoil. Thanks to God for healing me that in just a few minutes I realized I was overreacting. So, I got up and think of something better for myself. Then, I was happy already. Thank you very much for understanding me. You know how I feel alone but You healed me in an instant. Because of You, I was able to learn more things everyday even if I am just at home. Thank you very much, Lord.

So, guys whenever you feel down just lean on to God and everything will just be solve in His time. Let's just be patient and be faithful to Him. He will never let us down. Right now, I am studying about business instead of worrying to go home immediately because I miss my loved ones. Let's focus on the things that bring us more positive results. Thank you for reading.

By the way, if you wish to give me a digital camera, I'd be really happy to receive it. =D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missing the Old Memories

Breaking the Stigma: Choosing to Be a Single Mom

Experience the Natural Power of Herbs with Supreme Herb Turmeric Soothing Gel Max Strength: An Organic and Edible Solution to Pain and Inflammation