Thankful

Remember last week, I told you that I was confused. But this week, not anymore!

I kept on praying last weekend about my life. Just this last Sunday, I realized that life has a lot to offer for me. God really answers my prayers right away all the time. You just have to feel good every moment of your life. Yeah, honestly it's really hard. It is not that easy. But, don't you ever forget that our God is the most understanding of all. What's more is that I'll be leaving for Singapore this week. I am really excited because according to my boss, I will meet one of his colleagues who is based in Dubai. He said because I need more exposure. Mmm, I like it!

I just wish I can meet a rich businessman or investor for my idea. I also hope that I can formulate a very great idea from Singapore which could give a big business venture and income. I will learn as much as I can about business. That's my passion. I will just hope that my boss will agree to me. Yeah, I might hurt my subordinates about my plan, but we don't know. I might have a better plan in Singapore. I have to expose myself more and be creative! I know I do not have income for now but I can create a business without any capital at all. I just have to be smart and wise as my mentor told me so.

Thank you Lord for all of your blessings and guidance. I know You have used some people to help me and guide me. I do not have to worry about things. I will work on Your way. In fact, I am very thankful because I have a lot of mentors and I must be like a sponge. SpongeBob. Absorb everything, every information, every advice.. and make my own idea. Mmmm....

See you in Singapore guys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missing the Old Memories

Breaking the Stigma: Choosing to Be a Single Mom

Experience the Natural Power of Herbs with Supreme Herb Turmeric Soothing Gel Max Strength: An Organic and Edible Solution to Pain and Inflammation